Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the chapter between...


The morning tea….the times of india…the sports page…my lappie…the orkut…the face book…..

The blogs…of love…of life.. of dreams..of aspirations..of passions

Being me…the critical…the admirer..the stupid…the emotional…the rational.. the fool…

Maa-deta…my family…my cousins..my frnds..n my stupid jipi..

Mba dreams…the bulk of exams…the quants-verbal-di trio…the gd’s n the pi’s..

The reminiscence of 3 beautiful yrs of DRC…the dissections… the DNA-RNA interactions…
The numbers overshadowing them…the words facing a sword on them…n the interpretations analytically nullifying them…
Yet they never ceases to follow them..

The Hudson lane..the vijay nagar…momos n kamla nagar.. the chicken rolls…the alu tikkis…the Xerox machines of patel chest vicinity..

The TT matches..the fun team… the fest organizing team…RD mams PJs…mam sponsored bunks… the talks..my birthday..the pat 4m my mam..the treats,gifts n the beats..

4 yrs..in delhi…4 yrs of life… the DelhiUniv bylanes..the heritage buildings…my college..the irritating IOB staff…the non-working ATMs..

My pg .. my 2nd home… the ever caring n daunting aunty.. her halws n puris.. makke di rotis n sarso the saags..

My teachers…from school to college…from kakoty mam to renu dinkar mam… the college fests… the nexus…the late nights…n the late mornings

The delhi metro…the cycle rides… the life threatening rickshaws…the non meter functioning autos…the cp’s..the rajouri gardens… the janpaths…the assam stall in dilli hut’s..

The 2nd hand books… the movies in batra…the Sunday special TOI…the last week financial crisis… the front row shows in pvr’s…the akshay’s n the hrithiks…the farhan’s n the aamir’s…

From mohit chauhan’s to angarag…from jasca richter to zubeen…the evenings..the power cuts…the antakshris…the anarchy… the missed tunes…the missing lyrics…

The frndz get together..the assam connection…the bhuj’… the chickens n fishes... the cooks n chefs…of photographs n poses..

The legpullings …the care…the bonding we share… of love n frndship which simply is beyond compare…

No comments: