Saturday, February 13, 2010

the odd hour scribbles!



As someone said-“expect the unexpected “…n hence it’s me in the oddest hour of the night,I meant morning…probably my dad has woken up n is having a sip of coffee, when m struggling  to get my eyes shut… I did try….its not that I dint…it’s been 30 mins or so…but then I thought why not try n gorge on something else  rather than trying to do something which I never could  voluntarily(insomnia did someone say)…
So here I try, 14th Feb, 2010. Time 05:00 am
14th Feb.…the hype n hoopla surrounding this day…of course I am no different…I love this day... for some strange reason you may find it to be,it’s been the same day past 23 yrs…not that I was immune to it …but then this day never deceived me… it has been same since the 6th standard.Pardon the 10th n 12th in between…the board exams screwed me up big time…as all I had in my mind was the hormonal regulations governing the entire human race… too busy and occupied to be governed by my own ones. And also before the kuch kuch hota hai era(which was kind of a 9/11 event.. that tickled the millions of teen hearts like no one did ever before ) ,I hardly found this day something to bother about. So it actually started from my 6th standard and has been the same till this odd hour.
So here I start …defining …redefining n ultimately doing what I do best… letting go-
Valentine’s day...or the concept of the valentine...what does it mean to me today…ok let me keep it simple… it’s like the lump in the throat…it’s not there until you realize and the moment you think of it …it takes the hell out of you to get over with it!
Or is it like the best creation ever– The Google... the more u surf the more links you get…the more options you have to choose from… the more confused you become … and all one does is move from pages to pages searching for the perfect link n realizes that its actually left way behind… because the best links are there up front!
So is it the same day every year…probably… may be…as I thought it would be the same… but somewhere around I realized something today that I never did… “There’s a lump in my throat” and I don’t know how to get rid of it!!

i wrote down some lines a few days ago...here they are...


..the rain makes me wonder if nt u than who...if nt this then what...the feb blues the rues .. unsaid .. untied..scattered round...

2 comments:

my space said...

To the Dreamer....lovely notes here i read again...!! :)

"if not u dn who?"...nice

n coz itz d 14th feb..
Happy Valentines day..!! :)

Arpan said...

lovely scribble indeed !

not to mention that special end note :) loved it really.

and as it's valentines day...u deserve a lot of love... love u buddy !!