Thursday, October 2, 2008

pyaar ke side -effects...


Hope no one sues me for plagiarism..
There s a famous saying…love ,labour ,lost.. I dnt knw wot d hell it means…but wld surely wanna coin a new phrase …love,peace,lost… wid due regards to all who ll be frowning after reading d 1st two lines… please make a sigh of relief…its not against ne1 in love…its bout d beautiful feeling called love …wch metamorphises n takes several moults until it reaches d last instar(read the dead end called marriage)..i seriously dnt knw y m I hvng such nightmarish feelings 4m few days bout me gtng married....may be m hvng d rahul bose effect(me being a grl though)… I still cnt imagine myself serving tea n offering myself for scanning n throwng some illogical questionnaire round before d prospective groom n his family…whoops!!…dats y I prefer love marriage .. atleast u dnt hv to go through d scanning n questionnaire rounds.. barring some exceptions though!.. dats wen the 4th state of matter has to take its place…looveee..hw I hate pronouncing it!! ….its d 4th state coz its neither solid..nor liquid…nor gas..or may be an amalgamation of all three..

Love—the pre coutrtship period(read commitment status n nt engagement) s a heavenly feeling… u just wait 4 d courtship day(again read commitment n nt engagement)…

N the day arrives… u still unable to sink in… n dn d 1st symptom of d side effect …
>U see d exponential increase in ur phone bills…n u still cnt get away wid it..

>U r yet to find ways to pay d hefty sum … dn the 2nd side effect crops up… ur dad..y d hell ur cell always shows busy!… n all u cn do is smile back.. herein I just want to warn all u ppl in d pre courtship period…make a note book n state 101 reasons beforehand stating y ur cell shows busy every time ur dad calls… lets not bring mom inbtw coz she cls 10 times daily n a lie in d 9th one doesn’t make ne difference… u can call it murphy’s corollary law… I dnt think it exists or not but.. mark my words…d timing of ur boyfrnds call(even if he calls once in d entire day) s always d same wid ur dad…

>I would beg ur pardon on d 3rd effect….coz I ll keep a healthy distance 4m mentioning bout d side effects on ur studies…

>side effect no 4… u suddenly see all ur long lost frnds starts enquiring bout ur well being…oh after such a long tym.. ur r excited..but!!!… u cnt reciprocate….for d reason behind it refer to side effect 1..n suddenly out of d blue u r termed arrogant… god forbid! But whr d hell it came from…

>hw ever quite contary to the 4th one… those who r nearby u.. complain u of being transformed into a saint(I dnt remember d feminine of it)..theres a considerable decrease in the amount of slangs u use..n all of a sudden u seem to b disinterested in all non-materialistic beautiful things(read btw lines)…n u r no longer a part of their hap talks.. coz u r now on d non-greener side…n all d jokes now are made on u…

>the list s endless… but my blog has to b kept within limits…coz an average 2 n a half hr mvie s worth money than a gud 3 n a ½ hr one.. ( data based on box office reports)..n nw the 6th n d most important one.. d network(be it the cellular or the internet server)…it gets 4m bad to horrible… n wen d network s super fine..u hv all ur frnds surrounding u ..the pity doesn’t end here… therz more to come…watch out for this space..

p.s.. the research s based on some personal experiences (read friends) as well as on some word of mouth..[:)]

8 comments:

my space said...

hey dear..a really nice n amusing post dis time..i did laugh my heart out by da various "pyaar ke side effectz" u mentioned!!!!
besides i cud actually relate myself wid da instance u talked abt..da pre-side-effects of arrangd marriage..whooff ..scared d hell out of meh!! :)
still feel da side effects of courtship must b amazing... isnt it??
u can answer better!! :P

my space said...

aawell...i hope dat happens soon...keep on blessing meh... :P

Nabin Sarmah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nabin Sarmah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nabin Sarmah said...

Please dont mind...I visited your post without permission....Got the link in your orkut profile...

Very interseting post....

Amazing presentation skill......

Cheers

kabandi---a rebel in my own terms said...

thnk u so much ... n yup anonymous appreciation s d best kind of boost up one could ask for...thnk u very much....hope too see ur reviews often...thnks

Gulabo Chamanbhahar said...

hey, taht really great.. well put!

kabandi---a rebel in my own terms said...

is that gulabo u kakoli!!...thnx a lot for ur appreciation..i loved d name!