Monday, September 8, 2008

2.30 am


2.30 am… so m bck to my very dear time slot… its really special…I cn feel smethng at dis very hour… it was once …mean during my grad days.. a usual thng.. to wake up till the wee hours.. but being a drop –out now…a 'bekar' cat aspirant…n a part of lakhs of wannabes… it makes me feel awkward as well as happy too…. Coz its d gr8st satisfactn I find ….to b myself…to express myself in words…

my biggest regret will always be not havng enough of word stock...like the fellow bloggers do….i always run sort of words… the only thng m surving on is may be the emotional quotient…. Wot chetan bhagat specializes in… hey hold on …m nt by ne way comparing myself to him… whoff..!!

I ll always cherish this time…my very own 2.30 am…its d only tym of the entire day I feel to b completely occupied wid me…. Wid no 1 nearby….i enjoy this moment of solitude…thnks to Microsoft word too…
its all dark..a breeze of cool air blowing thru d right window…it’s a bliss!!

2 comments:

my space said...

i was wondering wot 2.30 am dealt wid... surprisingly it containd no subject matter..yet i njoyd reading it so much...u hv dat ability to pen down da minutest emotion to whc most of us do not find words...
gud work again...
hope to read more 4m u..
god bless!!

kabandi---a rebel in my own terms said...

thnk u buddy...thnks 4 being a constant source of appreciatn n inspiratn...thnks a lot

n btw hope too see ur blog soon....coz ur comments often surpasses d quality of my posts..

love liza