Thursday, February 7, 2008

it all changed dat way

there wasnt any rain that day...but still the day was gloomy.... for the first time in my lyf i felt lyk smethng dat i never experienced before...i wasnt left out...i wasnt secondary for someone...

it changed me...myself,my outlook toward lyf,m no longer a coward now...it changed me for i was a dormant volcano waiting for years to burst out... to burst out for everything i wished i lost... for humiliation i was offered... for the pain i suffered..

for no one remember nething...it was me who lost everything...

no one stood by me ...it was me only...for i was nothing for them...nothing except a piece for humiliation...a commodity...


if it would hv nt rained that day...i would have been lost somewhere...lost forever!

3 comments:

Yazir's Life said...

well blogging is rage at this moment of time....ur writing style is good but a tinge of subject matter inclusion wud have been a better idea...keep it up...

my space said...

D beauty behind literary expressions lies in its hidden meaning...wen d reader is given ample space to understand n realise d writer or poet's state of mind... after reading dis piece of work..d first word dats well enuff to explain my experience wud b TOUCHING in any n every way!!
must say..a very lucid style of writing...full of emotions n d excellence actually lies in d writer's behaviour of powerful introspection..or d way u have communicated wid urself!!!

keep it goin..gud work!!

kabandi---a rebel in my own terms said...

thnks sukanya ...